<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 10, 2010

As if there weren't enough 


This week I have woken up to no less than eleven and no more twenty-four emails. Every day. It's getting to be a little much. There are a couple of very hard working people with AFFD that really remind me of my mom. They actually remind me of my mom times about five. They really get work done and without them the festival just wouldn't be what it is today. It's something pretty awesome so there's no surprise that they work pretty hard to get that done. Them riding my ass beyond reason isn't really necessary though. It's kinda like they don't understand that some people that are thinking about sponsoring us really don't understand what's going on. People need time to think about things. They need time to let shit stew. Calling them or emailing them EVERY DAY really just doesn't go over well. Does that make sense? Anyway...moving on.

I've been getting in really good with The Fillmore lately. If I was the kind of person to take advantage of things, I wouldn't have paid for a single thing I have partaken of for the last month. One of the managers really appreciates my support of the place and has been trying to make me incapable of paying since then. I'm now working on getting a music server serving music wirelessly from his back room to his computer connected to his house stereo. I think I can do it. Only problem is that they are both macs. An iMac in the back and a shitty little Mac Mini in the front connected to the stereo. I'm sure I can figure it out but it's not the most ideal situation for me. Either way, I'm all over this!

A-Kon was interesting this last weekend. Not all that great this year. Some days I can handle a little alone time, but A-Kon is NOT one of those times I really care to be hanging out by myself. I found my group of formers but they had a sophomore tagging along and I couldn't hang with them all that long. I went home super early and didn't come back. Didn't even play DND. I'll come again next year but I won't be doing it alone even if I have to drag someone with me! While I was there I did manage to make up for the boring time with about one hundred dollars in gaming style purchases of stuff worth more than a hundred fifty. Snagged manuals for the new Mage and Shadowrun editions, a new set of dice, and The Bullet edition of Bang. They were having a three for two sale and I was all over it. Sadly they didn't have a copy of the new Deadlands which is what I really wanted. Anyway.

Ok...I'm tired now so I'm going to try and get some sleep. I'm sure I'll have a ho-jillion emails when I wake up. Night night.

Tommy "Just realized his new dice never made it into the house" Schubert

Tommy

Comments:
Ho-jillion is a new one. I'm partial to gubjillion.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?