Sunday, June 06, 2010
The Summer Begins Again

So here I am on the eve of the first Monday I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn. I'm sure I'll be up all night enjoying my time to myself. Maybe even playing some games. What I do know is I'm gonna be really busy this summer. Well...a lot more busy than usual anyway. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be hounding AFFD sponsors just about every day. Coordinating our entire fleet of volunteers for the festival. Wrangling students for another movie that's shooting on our campus. Learning kung fu. Starting to learn another language. Visiting a couple people, namely Ted and others TBD at this point when my schedule is a little more set. PAX Prime again. Working on the house a little more. Nailing down some new renters. Oh...and I'll probably need another couple weeks to recover for the sleep I've lost in the last month!
So yeah...busy summer. I would love to have a job too, but honestly I don't know if I'm going to have a place in my schedule for it. I guess that's a good thing. Meanwhile, I'm out to work on my new friends, both getting them and keeping them. I'm also trying to make a point to do everything I can for the small number of old friends I have around here.
Currently I'm really looking forward to playing the shit out of Red Dead Redemption now that I have free time. Ted beat me to the end of the game. This is not ok! Must drain the life from this game! I'm also really excited about Green Day Rockband (now that I fixed my drums) and actually kinda looking forward to Rockband 3 so I can finally upgrade my whole set of instruments. They have taken an insane amount of punishment. I have had them since RB 1 and have done nothing but totally wail on them. They are like good friends. Good friends I like to hit with sticks. Hit with sticks so hard I'm on my second set. Awwww friendship.
Anyway. Trying to get excited about PAX, just had the most boring A-Kon adventure, and have been having the strongest hankering for a lady that I can remember.
Tommy "should have more hankerings" Schubert
Comments:
He speaks! I wondered if you would ever post again. Not that I can talk. I think I went several months between posts this year.
Post a Comment
