Saturday, June 19, 2010
This is the beginning of something...I think.

Ok. Here we are, I've almost kept my mouth shut on this one for about a month. I'm about to start something. I think I'm about to start a relationship. Yeah. That's a weird way of saying it but I think it's true. We're on date four and are going to see each other again tomorrow. We have agreed that this is the start of something. I don't want to say much more as I genuinely don't want to jinx it. This girl is special, not retard special, actual special. There will be more as time passes but again, no jinxing! Be suspicious if I add a cute blond to my Facebook in the next couple days though...oh wait! No jinxing!
Changing gears! AFFD is kicking my ass. No really. Just about every day I'm working from the time I wake up till around 7 every night. I'm running through emails just about non-stop during this whole time. No...maybe I'm not coming through. I wake up, around 2pm, to a christ-ton of emails. Ok...let's be more specific. This week? No less than 15 and no more than 36 emails upon waking. That is ENTIRELY too many emails for a personal email account...before TWO! I usually get a dozen more before the end of my "work" day. The good thing is that it makes just about every day feel long and god knows I want longer summers! But seriously? Oi!
I'm also gearing up for PAX, looking into visiting SA/Ted/Claire, buying a new pilot's case for D&D, starting/finishing my defensive driving course, taking care of the house, buying a new Rockband 2 drum kit, and just being me. It's what I do best after all.
Anyway...my eyes are burning a little, night all. Love ya.
Tommy "'Case you're curious, that's a Jynx Pokemon" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment