<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Deep Summer Cleaning 


Last couple days since the end of AFFD I've been putting my house back in order. I mean that both literally and figuratively. Immediately after getting done with AFFD I grabbed Elizabeth and headed down to San Antonio. Seeing everyone was actually really really great and reminded me that moving to San Antonio would be the first option I would take if moving was something in the cards. In a couple weeks we're going to be doing the wedding and I'll get to spend the weekend with everyone. I'm really excited about that...still. Oh! Claire also gave me the Die Arzte's greatest hits album that I asked for. She didn't have to not let me pay her for it though. Now I'm just going to make sure I spend twice as much as I had intended when sifting through the stuff they are registered for. I wonder if they have double sided dildos on the list...might just have to get them one anyway. Nothing like ass-to-ass with a new spouse.

Speaking of ass-to-ass: Elizabeth and I are doing great! I was a little worried there for a bit but after the weekend down with the guys, enjoying the ride down and back just talking, getting to stay together for a couple days, and getting double thumbs-up on Elizabeth from some of the most important people in my life. All that combined means I'll probably be with her for a while...baring totally overlooked insanity of course. Oh! Before I forget: she's meeting my parents Sunday. Hope it goes well :)

Last couple days I've been putting my house back together. Getting more renters in, cleaning everything in the entire house, mowing the lawn, doing my laundry, etc. It's been a fucking chore. I have been really cleaning every inch of this place. I even took care of some of the spots in my carpet in the front room. That's been a LOOOONG time coming. That's not the only thing I straightened out either.

I also downgraded my phone back to 3.1.3. Let me tell you now: if you have a 3G iPhone, do NOT upgrade to iOS 4. I cannot stress this enough. It will make literally everything on your phone run slower and gives you basically nothing new. While I was at it I went ahead and jailbroke it too. Man...everyone with an iPhone should seriously do that. It turns your iPhone into the phone it should have been from the beginning. This should last me till it's time to change over to an Android phone. Ya know...one of these days.

This is a paragraph of short, possibly redundant, summaries. Bought plane tickets to Dan's wedding. Bought plane tickets to PAX. Elizabeth's dog pee'd in my room...two weeks ago. Still completely in love with my netbook. Bought a new case for my tabletop gaming manuals. Left all my card games at Dan's. Still rocking my to-do list. A single friend came to AFFD regardless of offering free tickets to the all. New fence for the backyard is on the way. Really liking my new lawnmower. I'm gotten exceptionally good at spooling weed-whacker twine. I absolutely love my house and really wish I had more shit on the walls and that I didn't have to share it with strangers.

Tommy "doesn't like to share" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?