<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Critters 

So I have another critter in my house. The guy is coming to remove him/her/them tomorrow morning...or at least give me an estimate. I've been hearing it since the beginning of the summer...right above my bed. Things have been a little tight over the summer. Not so tight it hurts but still pretty tight. Can't really afford 300+ on something I could do myself given large enough testicles. Fuckin' house stuff, m'right?

Last several days I've been plowing through FEAR DLC and FEAR 2, almost done with the DLC for that one too. Those games were part of my $10 splurge last week. Fuck I love Steam sales! They were really worth the romp. Got to test out the overlay for my new video card. It allows me to keep an eye on the core temp while I'm playing. Doing something like that would probably have saved my last card had I kept a closer eye on it and setup the auto-fan-speed like I have with the new one. Irrelevant now but it's definitely something I'll be doing with all my cards in the future, and you should too!

Outside of that, I have Erin, Mike and Gabe here in town. It really warms my heart to have them here. Obligations from both parties dictate that I can't really see them every second of the day, but I'm getting to see them quite a bit more than I expected. It's nice...more than nice, it's a rare gift that people just don't get very often when their friends move away. They move away and it feels like things will never be the same. Then you get blessings like this. By blessings I of course mean "Generally rad circumstances of the uncommon variety". I'm cherishing just their proximity and wish it would never end. Melodrama!

AFFD is really heating up. I've been going down to Post Asylum several times a week...which I have to say I really can't complain about. Just about every employee there is totally awesome and there are several people working there that would probably be my best friends if given the chance. If I had even the slightest inkling of artistic talent I would be working there. No questions asked. As it stands though, I make a lot more than they do and REALLY like my job. I could just stand to have more friends...or at least ONE friend at work. That would be nice.

Ok. I can't think of anything more for tonight. Signing off for now.

Tommy "overdue for sexytime" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?