Thursday, August 11, 2011
Last night, Worst day.
So. Today sucked. PS3 died. Spent more money on the house. Realized it was my last day of the summer. Spent 4 hours across town waiting for my system to get fixed...and then it was unfixable. Kinda made me wanna cry. Actually...it REALLY made me wanna cry. Don't really know what I'm going to do about it, yet. I think it made me want to cry for other reasons though. Straw that broke the camel's back and all that...'cept the straw was a little more like a brick.
The plan for the weekend is to find the time to break up with Elizabeth and finish my bathroom renovations. Priorities and all that. But seriously: It's gone on too long. Just isn't working for us. I'm really hoping it's going to be relatively easy to help her understand that. But probably not.
So yeah...that hanging over my head didn't make any of the events of the last couple days any better. Actually. Just thinking about it kinda makes me a little more tired than I was before. Gotta be at work at 7am. Not really thinking straight actually. Elizabeth decided to come over tonight relatively spontaneously and SMACK in the middle of the peak of my bad mood. Didn't make things better. Actually made things a little worse.
Yeah. I gotta stop now. Sorry folks. I'll try and update about AFFD here in a couple days. Just not feeling it right now. Little more than your average down tonight and I can't even drink a slurpee to makes things a little better. Anyway. I'm out people.
Tommy "aborting this mission" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment