<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Peripheral Switch-Up 

So I have been enjoying new inputs for my PC for the last week.  Sounds stupid but it's made me think about a lot of things.  Most importantly it's made me think about perspective and changing things up.  I know I think about that kinda thing more than most but it still had me thinking.  Been trying to go with the flow more often.  Talk to people I don't know more often.  I literally have one old friend still in town.  I know he won't be here forever because they have literally all moved away, but it's something.  Couple of my newer friends are about to move away too.  Funny thing being an adult.  That kinda thing seems to happen all the time.

Anyway.  New sweet-ass mouse and new sweet-ass keyboard.  Changing perspectives.  They should put that on the fucking box.

My sister's back has been hurting a lot lately.  Last couple days she's had trouble with it.  Like, gotta-go-to-the-doctor trouble.  Makes me worry.  Reminds me we're getting old.

Elizabeth and I met back up again a couple days ago.  I was fine be it definitely reminded me why we broke up.  So I guess that's a good thing.

PAX was badass as usual.  Free copy of Borderlands 2 (when it comes out).  Little issue with a friend that didn't turn out to be much of a friend.  Had to downgrade the brother to acquaintance, but that's ok.  That shit happens. Hope Ted comes again next year.  That was really great to go with friends again.  Just about to head out to another trip with Mike, Dan and Ted actually.  Our yearly.  Just hope that next year we can get it a little further away from PAX so I don't have to deal with them both on the same paycheck.

Hmmm.  What else is going on?  Oh!  I got turned down by a girl before actually asking her out.  That was a new one.  I HAVE been laughed at, that was a different experience though.  This was something.  It would seem we had such good chemistry that she noticed our connection and nipped it in the bud.  Little weird huh?  You would THINK that in the world we're in, that kind of chemistry happens so infrequently (4 times in my entire life, only two I dated), people should take advantage of it or at least see where it leads more often.  Oh well.  She hasn't mentioned it since.  Meanwhile I have another chick barking up my tree that I'm just not interested in.  First world problems right?

Everyone is back in the house and my finances are in saving mode again.  Finished my bathroom renovations.  All's good on that score.  House it doing fine but but this drought is really really fucking up my lawn and trees.  Pretty sure I lost one.  Unfortunately it was the one that I was really looking forward to having grow up and block the sun from my bedroom.  Oh well.

Ok.  I think that's a pretty substantial update.  I imagine I'll be updating again after I get back from the bourbon trail next weekend.  Of course what we imagine doesn't always happen now does it ;)

Tommy "enjoying the sadistic pleasure of disruptive change" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?