<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks 

This last week was Thanksgiving.  That's when I get to see all my best friends in one place.  My new friends and all my old ones together in one place.  Lots to be thankful for this year.  Dan and Claire making babies.  Ed and Deb making babies.  making babies.  Julia and Steve making babies. Brian and Alicia making babies.  Everyone making babies!  I have someone in my life that makes me happier than any girl has ever made me and we're about to break two months.  My old friends got to meet her and I've heard nothing but good reviews.  My parents like her.  I like her parents and they like me.  I'm healthy besides a supremely frustrating skin condition.  My family is healthy, though my sister can't seem to generate enough drama.  Melanie's Dad just got remarried to someone he really loves.  My friends are all healthy and doing pretty good.  I have a job I love that actually pays me more than enough to take care of business.  I have three renters that aren't only cool but are pretty damn awesome.  Wow.  Yeah.  Lots of stuff!  I've got a pretty awesome life right now. Yes, I did knock on wood just now.

Just like many Thanksgivings, it was Erin's birthday right on top of it.  Didn't get a hold of them this weekend so I can wish her happy birthday here!  Happy birthday!! :)  I wish you could have met Melanie and told me what you thought about her.

Outside of that I've been as busy as usual.  Tired.  A little sore.  Excited to be at the end of the semester.  Working on Mel's birthday and Christmas/Chanukah presents.  Worried all the time about Heather and her family.

Playing the SHIT outta Skyrim...but only when I actually have time.  Which isn't really that much but my Argonian is haven't a great time kicking ass and taking names!  My PC has no problem playing it either, which is nice for a Bethesda game.  This is actually the first of their games that didn't cause all kinds of problems.  So I'm thankful for that too!

Anyway...I guess I should start paying attention to the D&D session I'm in the middle of, though I AM dead. 

Tommy "Hasn't played D&D in too long" Schubert







Comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! We wish we could have met her too - we'll have to work on that :)
-E
PS thanks for the subtlety above ;)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?