<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Not My Daughter 

Last weekend was pretty cool getting to see the guys again.  There's just something about getting to see your friends when you're down.  It was just like usual.  Gotta make sure we start doing this yearly again.  It was good for me.

Though just like usual it wasn't any kind of bat-shit crazy event.  We spent Friday walking up and down 6th street while I hoped against hope I wouldn't bump into any of my students.  Even played a little shuffleboard. Saturday was a little more exciting.  We spent most of the day playing an epic game of Frisbee golf at just about the best course I have ever been to.  Deep into the surrounding woods and all over the place.  Funny thing was that I brought my Frisbees but forgot to bring them with us!  I felt bad for them because they don't get enough use.  Then we spent most of the evening at a strip club after dinner.  Those places just make me sad so it wasn't the best place for me.  I purposefully didn't bring any cash but after I found out that I was the best man I felt kinda bad about that decision.  Oh well.  At least I tagged a lot of new music while I was there.  I gotta say...strippers dance to some good stuff these days.

The last week of school was your usual whirlwind.  Got all my grades just under the wire.  Had a teacher give me a little more attention than I'm used to from other teachers.  At least she's nice to look at and talk to.  Much to my mother's disappointment I just don't think I'm ready for anything quite yet and won't be doing anything about it till at least next school year if ever.

Seems one of my newer friends has been  having a little trouble in love as well.  He won't be coming to TNSC with us for a little bit because of the pain.  This is something I can understand.  Sooner or later I'll be seeing her again regularly.  Not looking forward to it yet.  I think that means I'm not ready.  Though I do need to search someone's brain for a little wisdom here later this week.  I hope they're willing.

Anyway, off to shower, budget or maybe catch a movie. I'll be back next week!

Tommy "Mr. Productive" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?